Saturday, November 7, 2009

moving on...

salam all....



hurm....



tomorrow's my brithday...



my 19th birthday...



maybe for some people,they couldn't even sleep at night



they're so excited to wait for tomorrow to come...



but for me,birthday or no birthday celebration,



it's all the same...



i ain't goin' no where



i'm still standing here



keep on promising myself to be better and better each day...



and hoping that i could make my promise to myself would come true someday



life's suck for some reasons....



and life can be hell lot better for some reasons too...



i wish that the fun part of my life would be much more than the bitter part...



but in the real world,



life isn't like what we always wanted...



i can take that and to prove that i do,



i am still standing and breathing till this second...





No comments:

Post a Comment