Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kelly Clarkson - Dark Side



there's a place that i knowit's not pretty and few have ever goneif i show it to you nowwill it make you run away?
or will you stay?even if it hurtseven if i try to push you outwill you return?and remind me who i really amplease remind me who i really am...
everybody's got a dark sidedo you love me?can you love mine?nobody's a picture perfectbut we're worth ityou know that we're worth itwill you love meeven with my dark side?
like a diamondfrom black dustit's hard to knowwhat can become if you give upso don't give up on meplease remind me who i really am

everybody's got a dark sidedo you love me?can you love mine?nobody's a picture perfectbut we're worth ityou know that we're worth itwill you love meeven with my dark side?
don't run awaydon;t run awayjust tell me that you'll staypromise me you will staydon't run awaydon't run awayjust tell me that you'll staypromise me you will stay
will you love me?
everybody's got a dark sidedo you love me?can you love mine?nobody's a picture perfectbut we're worth ityou know that we're worth itwill you love meeven with my dark side


No comments:

Post a Comment