Thursday, January 27, 2011

tak patut,ok??

salam...
hi guys...=(
I'm not well and not so in the mood...
huhuhu....
erm.............
today i feel like writing about what my feelings are rite now...
kinda sad thinking about myself...
pity myself for living such a pitiful life...
hurm...
when i had someone i truly love, that someone didn't appreciate me and can't accept me the way i am...
when i let go of him,i thought i can have my old happy life back..
but pitifully,i can't...
and in just split second,someone's knocking on my heart....
and i started to like this guy...
we're just friends,but who cares.. i like him...
though i know he wouldn't even like me...
this is what i am feeling inside...
but i already made my promise to my mum and dad,that i will and i have handed over the duty to find me my soul mate or my husband - to - be to them,so i don't know what to do...
my heart says i got to ask that guy...
but my mind speaks the other way...
felt like better just let this feeling go away...
i'll be alright..
but will i be alright?
i don't even know...

No comments:

Post a Comment