Sunday, January 23, 2011

what happened?

salam all...wah...
what a dull weekend..i'd rather had a day with full clas from morning till late in the afternoon than spending a day doing nothing all day long at home on weekend.
can't ask my peeps out coz they're working too on weekends..=(
demm..such dull day makes me go nuts..
also to add the bad taste to my already dull day,is my stalking ex-bf...=(
urggh!!!can't he just go away and live his life normally like other people??
why keep bugging me when i already dumped him??
is it too much if i asked why didn't he hate me for what i've done to him?
regardless all the things he'd done to me all along the 8 months we're together which makes me can't stand him anymore and make dump him,why can't he hate me?
all i wanna ask is just for him to go away from my life and live his own life..that's all dude?
why don't you just go and get your own life?
i'm not gonna be your soul mate dude..
i've already gave that work of finding my soul mate to my parents,and now i wanna live my life to the fullest...don't want to think of anything else..don't want people to stop me from doing anything that i wanted to...
i hate that so much..really2 hated it...
go get a life laa...
leave me alone...
i've a guy that i like right now...
he might not look as good as you,but he always makes me smile,even when i cried about you,he makes me smile...he's crazy,yes he is =)but he's a good friend of mine,and i liked him.
and about you,yeah,i still cried though,whenever i think about you,but it doesn't last long..that guy always makes me forget all my sadness..=)
that's is why i liked him.
not you.
so go away and get your own life!

No comments:

Post a Comment