Wednesday, March 23, 2011

teringat cerita lama...??

salam...

erm,been reading my old posts in this old blog...

and tiba2 terbaca post time birthday aku yang ke-20...the happiest night i've ever had,eventho masa tu final exam kalo x silap aku...

erm..that time, i had the one i loved so much,with me,making me smile,making me feel on top of the world with all the nice words and love he gave me...

and then bila baca tu,teringat pulak semua yang happened dulu,way back when i was with him...he's the kind of guy who would love to cuddle me up.and back then,i loved it so much.

hahaha...lupe kan je lah...i am happy the way i am right now... i had some one who could make me laugh even when i'm crying my heart out...

i need that the most rather than keep crying my heart out every night,and no one even cared...

i needed the guy who could me appreciate me for being just myself, not the one who would want me to live a lonely life like him,want to turn me to be like him..i'd like a guy who could take me for me,not comparing me to his previous girl...

i am afi, i am myself... i am not their past stories...

yes,at times,i still do remember him...

i can't deny that..it's the truth...

he still wants me back with him,but i'm not going back...
i had someone i loved right here wih me...whom i could talk to,who;s open enough to hear me talk about anything...

i have him with me.
i'm not gonna let him go.
i need him.
i don't need my past time.

i am moving on with my life.
i love my life.
i love my family.
i love my friends.
i love the guy i am with.
i love everything.

bak kata alyah dalam lagu dye,"tak mungkin kerna sayang" tuh...

"sekali sekala ada rindu yang datang tiba-tiba...
tak mungkin kerana sayang.cuma terganggu oleh perasaan...
begitu hidup ini tiada yang abadi...
yang patah tumbuh,yang hilang berganti...
kau telah jauh,jauh dari ku,tiada ruang dihati buat mu..
namun harus ku akui ada ketika diminda kau menjelma kembali...
tak mungkin kerana sayang,hanya kadang kala aku terkenang..."

hahaha...
kau...kan aku da nyanyi,siap berjiwang lagi di pagi hari...
muahahahha!!!
hoi,ngantuk dah laa....
tido dulu k?
tomorrow i story you all lgi..=)
chow,toodles =)


No comments:

Post a Comment