Sunday, October 11, 2009

it's fun...

salam all...

wah...although it's just weekend leave,but it had never been this fun...i really had a good time today...hope this day will come again...

today i visit my cousin(on my mother's side)...and then before lunch,we got out and we had some fun together,me,my big brother,and my cousin..we got out and weo go have some fun karaoke-ing together...hahaha!!!when my big brother's around,he always did something stupid that makes all of us laugh our lungs out...he sure knows how to make people laugh...

and then at 5 o'clock,i got home then at 6o'clock,my cousins(from my father's side),JAJA and DIANA,my lovely girls those two,picked me uo at home and we got out together for dinner...we had our dinner at pizza hut...yummy!!!although there's minor thing that happens at pizza hut that really got us very pissed off with the pizza crew,but we still had fun with ourselves together...

jaja bought herself a brand new notebook laptop (chewahhhhh!!) and then while waiting for dinner,we get online and the two of them checking out this page...hahaha...then we have quite a long chat together..so many things to talk about,gossiping,talking about boys,and talk more about boys,and then about shopping....us girls and shopping are inseparable...together,shopping and us,we complete each other...hahahha....

then after dinner,we got ourselves into giant...actually we're just looking,and sight-seeing for clothes,shoes,or whatever that looks nice,but then NANA found this table,filled with pijama's...then we bought some matching cotton pants....and when we got outside,NANA bought me and JAJA a beautiful scarf for each uf us..

special thanks to my beloved cousin,JAJA,NANA,and NISAH for being part of my life;s journey and always makes me happy when i'm around...you girls rocks!!!love you girls a lot,XOXOXO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment