Thursday, September 10, 2009

here it goes...







the name that my mom dad given to me is afiqah..

but u could just call me afi instead..


studying at Pahang Islamic College of Sultan Ahmad Shah in second year on third semester...




taking syariah and law courses...(wishing to be the next top lawyer..heheheh)




all that i can say bout me is...




i'm a simple outgoing girl...




open minded and love to make friends with everyone...




really love MCDONALD's...hahaha....no denial bout that...




and most of all..i love my cousin,JAJA and DIANA the most...


(p/s: kepade jaja,aku da pomote ko neh,sile laa blanje ku breakfest at McD..hahahah...)




1 comment:

  1. wahai adindaku afiqah,
    it has been a pleasured to get u promoted bout my existance in this small world..
    thanx a lot for being such a cruela ninas y pollofrito personas..
    como llama usted?
    haha..
    mi nina es intelligente es abogada
    como ella es poco cansada

    ReplyDelete