Wednesday, September 30, 2009

i'm sick of being sUck!!!

it's been 4 days and fortunately i'm getting better from my fever,very bad flu and very nasty cough that makes my throat bleed..it sucks...a lot...

urgh!!!!!

everything's sucks for me!!!

college sucks!

life's sucks!!

love sucks!!!

people around me sucks!!!!!

everything's sucks!!!!!!

hate living life that sucks all the time and get blamed for the things that's not my fault...

what am i?

a scound bag??

sheesh!!!

there's not even a day that i could say " I REALLY LOVE LIVING THIS LIFE"...

as long as i remember,there's not even a day that i've been living that i had ever said that lovely word...

bet i could never heard that lovely word come out of my mouth...

i've tried to make the best out of each suck days i've been living for all my life,but nobody ever thanked me for living this suck life!!

everyone's only looking and waiting for the wrong things i've done,never looked,or even glanced a bit at the good things i've done.

never!!!!!!!!

these things sucks a lot!!!!

wishing each and every day that god would gave a day that's not suck...

so that i don't have to go through suck things just for a day...

MY LIFE'S SUCKS!!!

AND IT SUCKS A LOT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment